Round round Kuching

If you noticed, I post mostly on what I did on Saturdays. Why Saturday? Because that's the only day I can assure you most probably I'll not be at home.😁😁😁😁😁😁
The only day in the whole week where I am sure I'll be on the road, loafing around with family or friends.
And talking why no Sundays log here? 90% my Sunday I spend at home, doing nothing and become motionless. So, never ask for my Sundays log. I will be at home and sometimes I spend my evening attend Sunday evening mass at church ( which I don't want to talk about. This is too personal and I would like to keep it between me and God). That's all.

Saturday be like this.
January 20th, 2018

I just didn't remember to take photo of my breakfast. Besides I just don't care about taking photos of foods. Only when I remember to do... So I present to you only my empty bowl of Laksa Sarawak and my drink, wheat grass peng. We went for breakfast at Pak Amit Cafe. I love the laksa made by this particular name, Pak Amit. Don't know why. It just suits my taste.


So that was breakfast. After breakfast, the four of us went to nursery. Not that nursery, kid nursery. It was a plant nursery located somewhere near 5th or 6th mile. Aaaaaa, typing this, I regretted not taking photos of the nursery. The flowers and other plants there were so beautiful. Not buying anything and just walked around the nursery itself was like a healing time for me. Of course my auntie and uncle they bought something. Me and cousin just accompanied them there. Hehehehe

From the nursery, we went to this place to survey bedroom set. Furniture store. The furniture there were amazing. I was like am gonna buy that, that, that, when the house is complete (since the building of the house is still in progress. 75% done. I really can't wait to see it complete). And me too taking my chance to survey new handphone since my BlackBerry stop updating and most android app cannot be used anymore.

And then, lunch time!!! We decided not to have something heavy for lunch since we were still full from the breakfast we had in the morning. So we had theseπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡


We had ABC (shaved ice with optional ingredients such as red beans, jelly, sago, corns, etc) and cucur campur (mixed fitters) for lunch. Epic!!! Uncle had Special, me, auntie and cousin had ABC without red beans. I just don't like the texture. As for the cucur campur, I chose prawn fritters, and then sausages, then fried yam, fried sweet potatoes, and fried tofu. There were nyummm nyummm!!!

Ok. That's all. This happened last Saturday, but only today (Monday), I posted it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment