Breakfast

The moment I reached office this morning, I went to the office co-op. I saw this and thought of having it.
 (Image from https://www.maggi.com.my/meet-the-family/noodles)

I was craving for it. But I took some time to think whether to have it or not for my breakfast. See, this whole week, I didn't have proper breakfast. I was always late in the morning. I guess the feeling of having holiday is already taken the whole of me. Be patient, Moon. In two more weeks you can have your rest. 
So instead of having Maggi Tom Yam, I had this.


(Image from http://www.misedaap.com.my/product/)

And it looked like this. Coffee is a must but I didn't manage to make nor bring my own from home. I didn't even get my time to go to the kitchen this morning before I went to work. So I didn't know what's for breakfast prepare by my auntie. *sigh*
🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅

 Not so healthy and not recommended for you to try and do. But it's still the fastest I could do every day. 
Today I post this by using my friend's pc. Mine got sicked and was sent to the store. The computer store. Don't know when I will get it back. ICT department told me probably in a week or two. Work a bit delayed, but am still working on it. Mind that "working on it" thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment