Fluent in silence

Found this yesterday. I could relate it to me. 
When it comes to the real me, I don't speak much, I don't social much. Am keeping a lot to myself. Somehow making friends, socializing does feel like a burden to me.
Too much drama, too much fakes, too much of expectations. 
When it comes to the real me, I hate the ideas of having expectations. I just prefer things to happen and be just as they are. 
When it comes to the real me, I prefer to listen than talking. I found peace in it. I found peace in silence. Loving calmness.
When it comes to the real me, I just prefer to be alone most of the time. Perhaps people would see that as lonely or whatever you call it, I found my peace in it.
Therefore if you feel tired of speaking, email me. I'll be gladly to reply yours. Just keep yourself anonymously, I'll be just reading and replying.
Seriously am good at keeping stories and secrets. So if you email me, just trust me. I never talk about it to anyone, not even to my own friends or family members.
I just wrote like this in general, but I never pointed from who or what the contents are.
Don't worry, everything is safe with me.
For as long as the emails do not harm me or you yourself.
Thank you for those who sent email to me. Am glad to be an anonymous friend to you. 
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
(Image from Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment