Love Yourself, Love Myself, Love My Spectacles

Am so into my spectacles lately. And here are the first selfies of me for the year 2018. Yeaayyy! It was hard for me since I don't really like taking my own photos. So this is kinda positive progress for myself.
 Yeaaaayyy!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏
This is exclusive, I think. Hahahahaha. I upload here first, not on my other social networking. And please, do not download or take any photos from this blog.
I love my spectacles and love myself too.😘😘😘


Because I love myself, I'll continue with my one year one goal thing. Shedding off my weight *whispering*
Hehehehe

Aaaaaa. Talking about I love myself, I just remember the campaign done by BTS. The KPop group? They are campaigning on a project together with UNICEF. It's called LOVE MYSELF. I think it's something related to ending violence towards children and young people around the world. I read somewhere but I can't remember the facts. So check it out on their website and also UNICEF. 
As a human, especially if you have the power and the influence, use it in the right way. Give back to the people as much as you can. I really like the title of their project. People need to give more attention towards this kind of project. 
So, that's for today. 
Remember to Love Yourself, End Violence.
You can make the world a better place for our future generation. 
Have faith, have hope. 

#LoveMyself #LoveYourself #Peace #ENDviolence

No comments:

Post a Comment