Christmas 2017 (Late post)

I went back to my hometown for Christmas last year, 2017. I spent only one night there since I had to go back to the city for work. Just came back home for Christmas mass, and had Christmas gathering home praying. And me as usual, I cooked for that day. The night before Christmas, December 24th, 2017, we celebrated my cousin's birthday. Later that night went to church for Christmas Eve mass. Then went home and started the bbq party. It was like a tradition now to gather together with all auntie uncles and cousins. We tried to go back for Christmas rather than gathering during Gawai (Harvest Festival in June). I always love Christmas because of this families gathering thing.
 ðŸ’–💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Pictures taken by cousin. I looked awful in the photo with yellow shirt since I spent most of my time in the kitchen, preparing and cooking foods for gathering home praying.
And we managed to take family photo before I returned to the city. Not complete because the rest of aunties uncles and cousins were not there.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment