Let's talk "MY EDUCATION"

Took a nap for 5 minutes. I went to bed quite early last night but still ended up sleeping late. And last night because I was attempted to do face mask. Dang! I ended up sleeping at around 11.30pm..

Since SPM result had been announced last week or last two weeks, let's reveal mine. It wasn't straight A's, it was average. Huiyaaahh, this will be my first time exposing my academic result to public. 

Ta-daaaa! Let me explain to you about the result from my sincere perspective. 
This was a result from a person who lost interest in her education.  
My mom said, I could had done better than this. And I still believe it, I knew I could had done better than this. I just hate studying. You know, it required a lot of efforts and times. I hate putting a lot of effort when it comes to brainy stuffs.  
A's for English and Moral Education, B's for my Malay Language, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, History and C's for my Add Maths and Physics. Of all the subjects, I only like English. Well, I may not have many A's, but I still turned up as a human.
Oh yeah, SPM is equivalent to GCE-O level. And our English paper was graded separately by LPM and something something. Can't remember. This Cambridge O Level thing.


Next, I didn't know what to do after I completed my SPM. I worked for a while as a sales assistant. Mennn, the salary during the year 2003-2004 was like RM450 per month? And yet, it did make me feel rich. I mean, "I have money" that kind of feeling. Went to apply and fill in the form for SPM leavers. You know finding government jobs and latihan separa pekerjaan thing, where you pursue study under the medical field, after complete the study, can work directly under government.
Sadly, I didn't get any. Because I didn't know what to do, I went to Form 6. Two years of hell. I bet hell is worst than this, but on earth, I suffered a lot during my Form 6. 

I took my STPM and I knew it from the start it would be such a waste. STPM is equivalent to GCE A-Level. I think I saw it somewhere it was the third hardest exam in the world. Not sure about this tho. Now I present to you, this was the result of a person who didn't know what to do about her life. Go with the flow.
👇👇👇👇😂😂😂😂


I tell you, it was the worst of all. Of all the exam I sat, this was the worst ever in my life. 
Ish ish ish 
You see, whenever there is thing you don't like, there will always be one favorite of yours you could always find. 
And mine is this
💓💓💓💓💓


It is always English. The one and only closest to my heart. Now and forever... The first time I took this exam, I got band 4. The second time I took it, I got this (originally aiming for Band 6, the highest band). Well, this result is already expired. It valid for two years only. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

After completed my Form 6, I didn't manage to get into public universities. Yeahh, that damned STPM ruined everything. Should have blame myself for leisuring too much during school days, but well, that was pretty great for a school girl like me. Went to school to have fun lazying around with friends. Hahahaha

Seriously, broken-hearted when I couldn't go to university. I started to feel like education should come first since I'm the only child for my mom. I don't have other siblings. I can't rely 100% on my mom. I have to work things for my own. After my SPM, my dad talked to me trying to get me to study jurisprudence which I didn't have interest in. Then this time, I went to see him, trying to persuade him to sponsor me to pursue my study. I chose Biotechnology Industrial. Two weeks before I left, this college called me and offered course to me. Not my choice, never. But I stayed for the sake of my mom and my dad. First, no one would look after my mom if I went far, and my dad, I knew it would required a lot of expenses to send me to the other part of Malaysia. So, I locked myself up here in Kuching.

Spending the rest three years studying things I had no interest in, choosing the wrong major (this was one of the biggest MISTAKE I ever done in my life, just because my previous boyfriend choose to do Language & Literature as his major. I just couldn't be in the same class. I didn't like it. So I took other major). Even when I did my teaching practicum at my former school, my teachers were shocked upon hearing I did major Mathematics. They kept on going why not English, why Math? During those times, I already feel bad. Even made me feeling worst with those questions. I kept my mouth shut until today. I answered the WHY question here. Because the answer to the WHY is totally dumb. I should had thought for myself first, not someone else. 

LESSON LEARNT BY THE WAY. 

So, I managed to complete my study. Huhuhu. Finally. 


 The details 




You've got to admit it, seeing A's on your academic result is a satisfaction that you cannot get anywhere. Although people keep on saying, why look at grades and everything, it's not that it can help you to find money or determine your career one day, but look people, it symbolizes your effort and hard work, sacrifices behind it, tears and joy. Everything is in there. 
Even myself also couldn't believe it. I got no money during those times. I barely got money. My mom works as a kitchen helper and her salary was not enough to cover me. I didn't get to attend my convocation, I received my transcripts through mail to my college where my study had balanced of 4K. My mom settled the fees just to release my transcripts. Gosh, I swallowed my saliva when I type this. Typing this is already hard, what do you expect, to say it thru my mouth? Even harder for me to speak all of these. 
My friends, my classmates, my housemates, they were such wonderful friends. We shared foods, even money too. It was hard and tough during those times, I tell you. I don't even want to talk about it. The past is bitter. The sweet only last during the first year in university. The next two years, there were more downsides than the upsides. I guess they helped to build me into ME TODAY

Here I am after completed my study. Still thinking to further study but don't know what to choose. Feel like doing bachelor again with different field, master is calling. I don't know. 
If I found someone who I can marry, who is able to take care of me, I will just get married and build a family. Build a family that I never have before ( I came from a divorced family, well..)
Hahahaha

P/s: When you read whatever stories here, look at the positive sides. If it is good, you may take as examples. If they feel negatives, learn the lesson from there. Am totally imperfect. Am just an ordinary human. 

No comments:

Post a Comment