From Appaz's Place to Comma... Dot

I typed "Comma... Dot" in the previous post. And I kinda like that word. It feels like there are times where u gotta put a comma into your life, and there are times where you just have to end everything by putting a dot. It is just that I did not include the symbol for comma after the "Comma" word. 
The word feels so close to me. I don't know why. 
Eerie, ehhh. 
So I changed this blog title from "Appaz's Place" to "Comma... Dot"

Appaz's Place is my dream. The dream am keeping with me since my secondary school year. Hoping to own my own place with that name. 

Heh. Ke langit jak impian. 

For whatever it is, am still keeping that name with me. 
Hopefully, one day, that day will be coming in my way. I don't know when, but now, let's just stick to "Comma... Dot". 
Feels better.

No comments:

Post a Comment