Biological clock

I misplaced my phone this morning. Ended up I went to work without it. Feeling lost. Luckily I already reset this pc as one of the main log in for my blog. If not I will end up doing nothing since I don't log in into my Facebook and Twitter is not accessible here, in this office.

Just sober from a nap. Feeling exhausted for no reasons. Sleepy for no reasons. It worries me sometimes. I guess if one day I pass away, it could be happen during my sleep.
😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

And when people say this to me,"Drink coffee to keep you awake." I would be like,"Am a coffee-drinker. More to coffee-addict. I cannot live without it. After day 3 or day 4 without coffee, I always lost my focus, I can't even concentrate. It would always make me feeling so high. Even to walk also seems like I've lost my mind. That's how serious I am without coffee. I only stop for 3 days with no-caffeine thing because of my migraine and gastric."

And when people telling me, "Get enough rest and sleep." I would be like, "It doesn't do any changes to me. I love to sleep. It is always like this since I was a kid. seriously. I overslept till my eyes swollen. I even slept for more than 16 hours before and only woke up because I needed to pee and I felt hungry that force me to wake up."

My biological clock has confused itself. And it feels severe to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment