Feel like...

Feel like missing something if I don't do this typing. I was so sicked during weekend, only recovered on Sunday. Never been in that state before. Shivering more than an hour on each day (Friday and Saturday). It was hard to handle. Feeling cold. I thought I was about to die. 

I Whatsapp my friend and told her my situation, the whole situation. Just in case something happen, at least I told her what had been happening. And I thought my kidneys got infected by bacteria, (do they call it bacteria?), my friend told me to check on my feet, to see whether they were swollen or not. Since she's a nurse, I assumed she knows everything. Luckily they were not.

After the cold disappeared, my body felt warm. The skin felt warm and hot, and I kept on sweating nonstop. never in my life I experienced thing like this. Of course I was nervous. All I could think of will I survive and be able to see my family and friends? I still have things I want to do before leaving. Am not even ready. What about my faith? Am I faithful enough to be in God;s kingdom? There many questions running into my mind. 

On Sunday morning, I wasn't sure whether it was only a dream or I was half asleep half awake. But one thing for sure I still feel the pain on my backbone. I still remember the sound of my voice when I recited Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory Be. Perhaps it was a test on my faith. Who do I seek when am in trouble? Whom do I call when I fall into temptation? And still am not a good one. Still I turn my back to my own Creator. Still I forget Him. I would rather think in that way than to scared myself out. I still feel creepy since I remember everything from how it began and how it ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment