Lent begins today.. March 1st, 2017

It's Ash Wednesday today. The first day of Lent. I just can't believe it's here once again. How fast time flies.... 
I just wish for a quiet season this year, reflecting more to myself and family. I get melancholy every time when this season is here.. 
That feeling is indescribable...

Somehow am feeling lost. 
It is always during this season I try to find myself back. 
It is always during this season the challenges getting harder. 
The temptation getting stronger. 
It is always during this time too where I feel too far and very close to God.
 It is always during Lent...

It is always during this time I mark my beginning to somewhere better.

P/s: Am not feeling well since last week. Am not sure whether am getting better or I get worsen...

No comments:

Post a Comment