Let's talk "FEAR"

I fear of bacterias. That't the utmost for now. It gets me to be cleanedall the time. Repeatedly washing my hand, repeatedly sweeping the floor. Sounded like OCD. But no. 

Next, ghosts. S*it, haaaaa. Is it one kind of fears?

Then, snakes. I crossed that. Should be geckos, then snakes. I hate geckos. 

Getting a spot on my list next is, Should I put fear of the devils? 
You see, I believe in God. 
And I don't think I should fear of Him. Love God, yes. 
But not fear. 
Fear of His commands also maybe no. Embrace His commands would be yes. 
Am saying something good here? Please, jangan kecam saya. 
These are just the things I have in my mind.
So, devils evils are one of the things that I should fear of. More to am scared of them. 
Because I feel tlike I don't have strong faith to face it. 

That's creepy to me. 

I've seen many movies on evil possession, and it's hhhmmm... 😓😓😓😓😓😓😓

No comments:

Post a Comment