End of previous week

Let me recall.
If possible I don't want too. Many things happened.

Let's begin with me. Like always, am still battling with myself. Battling with my own thinking. Am struggling with it. Things keep on running in and out of my mind. I know. Leave it alone. Lent isn't going well for me this year. Am not gonna talk about it. Just let me keep it to myself. I hope and wish and pray for everything to go well. I didn't and do much this season.

Yesterday I went to sunset mass. And for the first time I just felt like I was alone. This "something is missing" feeling was strong enough to make me feel so alone. In the church, during mass.

Empty is the right word. The exact word. I've never felt so empty yesterday. The more I get to know myself, the more it makes me feel I've missed many things in my life..
I wish to end my Lent well this year despite all the struggling. Fighting with my own soul is quite tiring.

My uncle's youngest sister passed away last Saturday. May Usu rest in peace. May her soul be departed with the faithful ones. There'll be no more laksa Sarawak during Hari Raya...😢😢😢😢

And Hairol's dad too passed away yesterday. I hope he didn't have any regrets as he got the chance to take care of his dad since the last one month after his dad fell sick. Am sure his dad felt joy with all those cares given by Hairol. May his dad rest in peace and departed with the faithful ones.

I know Lent is a season where there are many unexpected things happen. All I can say is be strong and always have faith in God. His reason for all these things to happen is simply to test us. Stay strong, everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment