Hyukoh 23

I was waiting for two things this month. First was Hyukoh 23 album. Second it was K.A.R.D third project. I mean, their single before they debut. 

I already watch Rumor yesterday. It was awesome. Super awesome? Yeahhh. Loving this group since their music style is so much different than the other existing groups. Don't Recall hidden version was totally superb too. 

Talking on Band Hyukoh, I accidentally discovered them on Mudo. Because of the special episode on music festival. I know, I just couldn't kept my ears away from the word music. When I read the program was doing the music festival episode thing, straight away I watched them. It's good that I look at music style rather than focusing on good-looking people who sings. Muahahaha (But honestly, you cannot resist those members in the band, they have their own charms and styles. With strong personalities, of course). 

Seriously, they are making their own way with their music style. It's just like you are listening to those British band mixing with Japanese rock band style with this Chinese influences, which really made them to stand out among the rest. Which is splendid. And now they are out with their new album, 23. I listened to it last night. The songs were awesome, the music got strong. 
(Did I use too much awesome-ness here? Please bear with it.)  

The question now is how am I going to get the album? I mean the real album, not the digital one. I need to figure this out. 

P/s: 1. Now I realized that Tablo is such a genius. He has clean English when he speaks and his writing, totally in a very high-standard, which is rare among any other artists. I wonder his Blo notes, you know, the book written by him. Do they publish English version for it?  

2. I hope Band Hyukoh will produce more English songs in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment