Lent is over... 2017

Honestly, I feel sad. I always feel this on the last day of Lent. Thinking that I had not done much, still lacking in many ways, not making use of my Lent, it's just sadden me. Because I never know whether I have the chance to celebrate it or not in the coming years. 

Paschal Triduum starts today. I think last year I didn't celebrate Holy Thursday. I guess this year too the same. Hopefully this Friday, I can make it to church for service prayer. Last day of fasting and abstinence tomorrow. This year I think i did well on fasting and abstinence. Without missing any of the Fridays. 

It really feels like something is going to leave you.. For me, the season of Lent is my most closest time with God. Am glad I don't cry a lot this year. Seriously. Hehehe. Growing stronger, fixing my heart, fixing my mind, closing few scars. 

Whomever read this or come across into this blog, I wish you to be stronger day-by-day. You may fall on your knees and cry as much as you want, but remember to stand tall once again. Life cannot ends in a misery. 
Just dance along the way, appreciate whatever comes in your ways and be grateful always. I hope you will be able to go through the rain and sunny days of your life. 

Have a blessed Triduum, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment