Still clumsy.. Shakin' Stevens

When you browse on the tag that I have here on my page, you will notice one tag with the name Ordinary Kitchen. Yesszerrrr. I don't post any cooking or foods lately. I didn't eat outside much nowadays. And yeszerrr, I don't cook lately since am a bit busy with works and yeahhh, lazy. OMG!! 

Our college final examination for this semester will start next week. For about two weeks.  I guess after the exams ends, am planning to spend my leaves in the kitchen. And maybe go for a short getaway. Not that far, just around the city. 

The weather is so hot today. It's not sunny, it's hot. Gotta to leave now. 

Nak jemur pakaian lok. Kedung hari tok gik panas. Sikda gik pakaian nak dipakey. Seminggu sik betesah baju.

I leave you with a song. My favorite. Shake your hips. You know your hips never lie.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂


(Sources from YouTube)

No comments:

Post a Comment