Is this love... or a punishment?

The moment I knew the news, I felt like I was broken into pieces.

It made me like what did we do wrong when we raised you up since you guys were still kids?
What had we done wrong along the way?
Were there any lacking? The thing is affecting all of us. The family members, and not to say the people who knows our family. They would not point only to your fault, but indirectly towards us too.

Maybe it was a trapped set up by those people, in the same time, we could not denied it was your fault too. I hope this will be a lesson to you. We cannot turn the time back. Just swallow everything and move on.

And of course as a sister, it was heart-breaking to see the little one did a mistake like this. A mistake in the first place the little brother should not do. My feeling? I have mixed one. The anger, the sadness, the disappointment, they are all there. It already happen, what more can I say.. The damaged is there.
And of course I always hope for the best from each one of them. 

Eventually people will get tired of all these things and shut their mouth up and stop talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment