Feelings got no grammar

It was meant to be uploaded here, but I posted it first on my Facebook, then deleted it today. Muahahaha. It was a teaser. Seriously I don't feel comfortable to post anything on my Facebook. Here, goshhh. It's like am truly belong to this place. All the things I did should belong in here too. In fact, am opening the door of my everyday to the public, and this is totally dangerous if you consider on the safety and security. Maybe because I have no idea who are the people that will drop by here whereas on my Facebook, most of them are the people whom I know...


Yup, feelings got no grammar. It does have vocab, in fact it fulls of vocab. But still it doesn't understand English or any other languages.
See, I write not-so-good English. And I don't care as long as am satisfied. I write for me, not for you.

Happy blessed Sunday!

P/s: I want to see Anuar Zain later on but I can't go there. Huhuhuhuhu.. Kembalilahhhhhhh kepadakuuuuuu... episod episod dukaaaaaaa biarrrr berlaluuuuuuuu 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

No comments:

Post a Comment