Sobbing deep down

I was browsing my Fb during break time this morning. And I found this on my news feed. It touched deep down of my heart. The bottom of my heart. During my break down few years ago, I prayed a lot. I asked a lot. And I crossed few from my list since I got them. I know, God is so good to me. 
But I guess, I took things for granted. 
Lumrah manusia. Bila dah dapat, lalai. 
The same goes to me. 

I remember during those turbulence of my life, that was in 2011? I wrote a lot of things on my diary. I still have it but I couldn't remember where I put it. And I remember I wrote down a list of things that I would like to have. A job, a car, a house and money. I remember those. I had them written down on my diary.
 I guess a prayer of someone with a broken heart is very loud. 
I was in that kind of state during those days. 
By the end of 2011, I got a job, better than previous. Money, of course. The next one, a car. After three months on the job, I got my first car. Gosh. I know. And now still on-going is a house. Expected to be completed by the end of this year. Me and mom, we currently build one. 

When I saw the photo today, it forced me to reflect back at all those moments. And I feel so.. Thank you, Lord. 

 Got it from Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/powerofpositivity/
 


P/s: Now, do you get me? Do you feel what I feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment