Like real behind me

Never ever thought it could be real
When I saw you
I know you were right there
Behind me

Tried not to turn around
When someone told me not to turn
Freeze frozen
Wasn't moving at all

Who could it be
Behind me
Wondering, heart pounding
Still standing without turning around

Could it be you
Heart telling me, forcing me
So I turned around
And I found you
I saw you I saw you

Blood rushed to my head
Gave you a sincere wide smile
Voices screaming in my head
I tried to hide
It screamed silently excitedly

You you you you
 I knew it must be you
Standing right behind me

And to make thing worst
You were smiling back at me
The sweetest smile I ever see

And to make thing worst
That were all in my dream
In my dream

~~Appaz Noom~~
~~Saturday~~
~~4.11pm~~



No comments:

Post a Comment