Guru Interim 2016

My name is on the list for the interview. For the above post. And this time, it's under the state government. The interview will be held next week on the 9th March 2016. My name is the 264th. Heehuuuu


 
It's not like am throwing out opportunity, it is just me. I just don't have the passion to teach in school. And I know I keep on whining this here, on my blog. I had been in schools before, teaching, and it seemed that I could not fit myself there. And the only thing that made me stay before this was responsibility. I stayed and taught because of my responsibility as a teacher. Not because of passion. It was quite tiring for me to do something I didn't have passion in it. Everyday seemed like torturing for me. 

I even told my parent about this. If there is any call for posting or interview, I'll not attend. I don't care about the pay and also the permanent post, I just want to do things I feel comfortable with. And let the rest fill in the position. Those people who really have passion towards teaching in schools. I know my degree qualified me for the job, but sometimes qualified for the job does not mean I have to take the job. Education is quite wide. And education does not necessarily mean you have to teach in schools. It does not mean that school is the only way to land in a job and to have that the source of money. Whatever...

I just hope those who really have the interest in it get the job. So that they really can contribute in shaping the future generation. The name of the post, the title, the pay, you name it. They are all come in one name. RESPONSIBILITY. 

As for me, if you are not sincere in taking the job, you will not enjoy the ride. 
For whatever it is, thank you for this listing.

All the best to all name that are listed. Chaiyok!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment