Hello Band Hyukoh! Hello Korea!

Hahaha. I just want to say Hello Band Hyukoh! Hello Korea! 

안녕하세요 
Annyeonghaseyo!

They won few awards recently. Congratulation! It's great to see an indie band got the spotlight there. It's a positive thing since it's so rare. And these guys are doing really great. Hopefully they will succeed especially in breaking the international scene (if they really aim for it).

Am not sure how is the music scene there, but here in Malaysia, it's progressing really fast since 1999. Before that maybe. We have many bands here. I like 6ixth Sense very much. And I like most of the Indonesian bands especially band Nidji. They are truly awesome. *clap* *clap* *clap* 

Band Hyukoh is the first Korean band I listen to. I listen to Japan bands a lot. Their rock scene, they really rock. Hahahahaha

Aaaaa. I need my Amy Winehouse now. Lolololol. I listen a lot to Amy since the past two years. I listen to many songs and I don't restrict myself to one genre. I don't know. I just love music. 

Okayh. Am out for now. Will be spending my time on Spotify. That's the music factory. They don't make music but they serve us with musics. Is it legal? I guess so. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment