Dear Friend.... Be strong. We pray.

Remember my previous entry, I told that I deactivated my Facebook account. I deactivated it back an hour ago. 
And the reason is because I got pretty bad news through whatsapp from my schoolmate. She informed me that our schoolmate, Lenna,  is now in coma. I don't keep her phone number as all this while we contacted through FB as she's working in Johor as a therapist in the hospital there. I decided to get myself back to fb to keep in touch with her news. 
She's still in coma and her heart swollen by somewhat 10-15%??? Heard it preyty bad since she's depending on the machine for breathing. All of our classmates still have no idea what is going on. 
It's heartbreaking to receive such news. Feel headache.

Please pray for her to be strong. Amen.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment