GHINZU

I just realized that my previous entry has the almost the same title with Ghinzu's song Do You Read Me. 

So, I took few minutes to listen to their songs. And well, they have superb musics.

 And I listened to Do You Read Me song, just in case I'd written the same thing. And it's totally different. So relieved. 

Never thought there would be existed or something similar to my entry's title.

Good music, late discovery. Anyway, Ghinzu musics suit my ear. I have no idea whether this band still exist or not.

 Owh, they are still exist. I just googled them, and found their information on Wikipedia. Gonna take my time to explore their musics later on. If anyone come across this page later on, go ahead and try to listen to their musics. If you like this type of music, since am the one who listen to any musics, so I don't have problem with it.

And to Ghinzu, thumbs up for your awesome musics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment