Very Short Haircut. Being comfortable

I find myself feeling comfortable here, being on this blog and on my Twitter. I feel insecure whenever am on my Facebook. I guess it's because many people are watching me and I know maybe half of them. And being here, make me feel free and I don't know you, and you will never know me, personally.
 Unless if you really know me personally that you are here. But still, the readers of this blog is anonymous. It's better being anonymous. And the fear, it's there too. A stranger drops by at your place, and reading most of your daily journals, it's a bit scary though. It's fun and scary at the same time. 

Anyway, being here is fun and awe awe awesome. 
Yeahh, it's my comfort zone. I just hope that none of you trespass this place with disrespect.

Speaking of comfort zone, finalllyyyyyy. Finally! Finally!

Tadaaaaa!!! My new haircut. Loving it very much. 
xoxoxooxo







No comments:

Post a Comment