Lunar New Year. Chinese New Year. 2016.

Aaaaaa. This year the weather really did not permit us to go for ngabang. We only went to visit on the first day of Chinese New Year. The day where we were loaded with various foods and angpau!! How to spell? Is it angpaw, or angpau or angpou? Whatever it is, it was fun!

Got this when ngabang to the first house of the day


And this one from the second house. And please, we don't drink alcohol. The house owner said, he just doing this for collection only.


And a group photo! OMG! I never thought I would look fat in there. Aisshhh. Damn it. Huhuhu


And no photo from the third house. I guess, I took seriously of eating foods rather than taking photo. Lololololol

-End of the first day-

Second day of Chinese New Year, we didn't go visiting. I went out with my two friends, Hermon and Larry since Larry will be going back to Melaka this Thursday which means tomorrow 11th Feb 2016. Hermon promised me the other day to treat me to Starbucks, so he fulfilled his promise yesterday. Muahahaha. I know right, am blessed with good and nice friends. Terbaikkkkkk

Thought to go to Viva City Mall since Larry never went there but changed plan to The Spring Mall at the last minute. Went to H&M, went to Padini. Then spent for about 3 hours sitting at Starbucks, enjoying our drinks and talking and chatting without phone. Good haaaa :) :) :)


And the three of us didn't even take photo together because we could not stop chatting. Biasa lah. Lamak sik temu. Termuntah indah bahasa Sarawak aku kat sitok. Mun sik paham, nasiblah. Mun paham, bisa. 

I guess you will need a translation for that. Now go and look for someone who speaks or understand Malay Sarawak language. Or Google it, if you can. Hehehehe

After lepaking there, we went to Watson. I guess, shopping and window shopping with the guys are more pain in the ass than with the girls or when you are doing it alone. Haisshhhh. Spent for almost an hour in the pharmacy. And me too, went crazy and be like, guys, you should try this. And this, and this, and this. And the guys ended up buying things I told them. Hahahahaha

Ok. Stop here. We went home after I took away Big Apple Donuts.

Do you see me smiling while typing this entry? (^_^)






No comments:

Post a Comment