Thank God for all blessing

Last Friday, I went to get my new toy. Lol. Shouldn't say that. But seriously, am feeling thankful. I got myself a new car. And it's my second car at the age of 29 (am not 30 yet. Muahahaha). And with my own money. Gosh. I couldn't believe it. It's a local manufactured car. I got myself my first car in 2012. It was Proton FLX automatic car. I was 26 years old at that time. And I lost my Proton in an accident where people thought I shouldn't be alive, and me myself keep on questioning how did I survive the accident. That was in 2013, 2 days before Christmas. Seriously I couldn't remember.

Now, new car. A small car. It's a car by Perodua. Axia G automatic. And it's ivory white. Hahaha. It's a car with the lowest monthly installment that I think I can handle every month. Hopefully. Gosh. I'll need it one day. For now, I don't drive. I told my cousin to use the car and also my uncle. I drove it only one time, last Saturday night. And I still couldn't cope with my own driving. I guess I need to find back my confidence.

Hehehehe. Am I happy? Oh yessss! Seriously crazieeee, am happy. And feeling blessed. For whatever reasons, I always have faith in my journey. And so far, I never feel alone. Somehow somewhere, I know God is walking with me. And also my Guardian Angel. And I know there is a time where I loose hope, I almost astray, where I don't believe in everything, perhaps my Guardian Angel gives me a knock on my head. Hehehehe. Thank you for always reminding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment