Save me: Happy 7th Anniversary!!!

*long sigh*

I know, it's not a good thing to sigh.
I just can't help it.
See, I have works to complete by this week.
But then, it seems like I lost my motivation.
Or maybe because am lazy to get things done.
Or maybe, maybe, because I have this laid back attitude when it comes to things like these.
Things will not get done until few hours or few days before they need to be completed.
I don't know. I just don't know.

Can someone just save me from all of these?

My mom always complained on these before especially when I was in high school. I was just too laid-back and did not push myself that enough to strive for the best. I have the brain, but not the attitude. My attitude depends on how I see things. If I feel it's crucial to get it done, I will always work it on to meet the best end. If I see thing in a way that, it's not something important, it'll be like, I'll get it done later.

This attitude thing.

It's such a problem. For me.

You see, I keep on coming back to this post and update it. Ideas don't come just like that. Am bad at expressing it too. I looked at the date on my desktop, and guess what???

Tomorrow will be the 7th year of Appaz's Place. Huhuhuhu
It has been seven years since my first post on the 13th April 2011. Huhuhuhuhu

Seven years of on-and-off relationship with this blog.
I changed the title few times, I changed the link twice. The older link of this blog before this was www.appazsplace.blogspot.com. I deleted my old blog and the link (and lost the old statistics. Ahahaha. The numbers of visitors on the old link before this was pretty good than the latest link), and created a new one (www.mzappa.blogspot.com which is the one am using now).

And massive thanks to my university buddy, Deideian, for introducing me to this platform. I used to write diaries before. I mean, a lot of diaries. I had more than three, and every year I would always write a new one. Damnit. Those were the times...

Writing things digitally and doing it traditionally are just totally different.

Seriously.
I always have things running on my mind which I express better when I have them written down.
When typing, ideas running away, not want to be expressed here. If it's too personal, I don't put them here. Some things are better to keep in private. More safe.
And there are things better to be written down here.
Why? Since I have no ideas on who are the people that come across this page.
So, I just don't mind it at all.
I don't know you, and you don't know me.
That's how things work for me when ever I post something in this blog.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

For me, it's just good to put things up here. There are times where I just search up for my old posts and read them. It makes me like, owh, I was like that before, I didn't know that. And sometimes, it makes me like, I shouldn't repeat the same things ever again, I could be better.
It's like a personal journal where I can always reflect on my self.

It's nothing much here, honestly.

I don't do review, I don't do post that are useful to other people. It just that, I do this for me. Just for my own pleasure. To accommodate my free times, to fill up the emptiness whenever I feel so... I guess it's just a real definition of doing whatever I want to do, depending on my time, whenever I want, whenever I feel like doing it...

It's a SATISFACTION and also a HAPPINESS.


Anyway, Happy 7th Anniversary, Appaz's Place!!!!


Such a lame, nerdy first post. And still the lame-ist until today.👆👆👆👆👆👆
*feeling meh*


No comments:

Post a Comment