Birthday celebration

We celebrated my nieces birthday in March and also my cousin's birthday in April. Don't know what else to type. Am just gonna update on photos of whatever happened since the end of March till this early April.
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Happy birthday, Husna & Deeja!!
 
And then on the April 2nd, 2018, we celebrated my cousin's birthday

Happy birthday, cousin!

And both birthday cakes for nieces and cousin were bought from Mita Cake House. Loving their cakes since many many years ago. Whenever people from other parts of Sarawak or Malaysia come to Kuching, they always "tapau" butter cake from Mita. Seriously, there are all good. 

Since 1978
Mita Cake House
See what happened to the cake?
It showed that you have nephews running around in the house
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

And we went outing on the day before my nieces birthday. Just jalan-jalan jak
Tadaaaaaaa
I was my niece's kangaroo on that night
😆😆😆😆😆😆

No comments:

Post a Comment