Family bonding

This was what happened in our family Whatsapp group.

When my little brother sent us this photo...
We were like, congratulation! 
Finally he's now wearing his Able Rate Maritime (Lance Corporal). 
How time passed us by...
He was just a little one before, now has grown up into a fine young man. 
God bless you always, little brother... 
You are always the youngest one to us.

Last night I went to wet market with my auntie and my cousin. We were there to find vegetables. 
I tell you, it's like a paradise for people like us to find fresh vegetables. And then, we went to our favorite bakery. 
Yeay, Mita Cake House!!!! 
I spotted this Elaborate Baked by Mita. 
I've never seen this cake at the other outlets. So, I bought one. 
If it's good, I'll come back to this outlet to buy, I told myself.
It turned out awesome! The pandan coconut cake was so so good. 
Coincidentally, it was raining last night. 
So, I had the cake with a cup of Americano. Totally nice. Seriously.  
If you want it to taste extra awesome, just heat for one to two minutes in the microwave. 
Then drizzle honey or condensed milk or cream cheese on top. 
Aaaaaa, great!

And the most saddest part would be when my cousin sent this photo.
It was my first car. A brand new car. My very first car I bought using my own money.
But of course laaa I paid monthly.
Hahahaha
Damnit.
I miss the car. I really had a hard time when I tried buying it. And at last I got it. Then after two years I lost it during car accident. I was just lucky enough to be alived today. Thank you, God.
This was in 2012.
Now I have a new car. It has been two years since I bought it.
Am not gonna reveal to you the photo.

That's all. 😁😁😁😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment