Life as an educator: Part 2

You see, there will always be ups and downs when you are in this field. As an educator, I've been through the bittersweet of teaching life. I may not have that vast experience. From my own perspective, I think I had seen enough, although it may not be that enough. It just enough for me.

Do you want to know what keeps me happy? What keeps us the educator happy?

From my own experience, it would always be words. Words like thank you, it's nice having you to teach us, we'll meet again next semester. Hahahaha, you never expect that, didn't you?

Honestly, those kind of words keep me overwhelmed, keep me feeling appreciated by my students. It even help to cure and relieve my stress.
I may not show you how much I love hearing those words, but if you look closely, you will see my little smile at the end.😊😊😊😊😊

For me, I just don't need fancy stuffs or gifts or foods from students. The words that you utter to me that I normally and always remember the most. And the most expensive gift, the most valuable gift that I expect from you is to see you excel in your academic, and also in your life after you graduate. I'll be thankful enough for I know I've done my little part in shaping you. That is what I called life.

Since it's almost the end of semester February 2018, few more days before the final exam starts, few students came and brought food. Received cupcakes the other day, thank you very much. I truly appreciate it. Received fried bee hoon yesterday too, thank you very much. I was on diet, but never mind, I ate them by the way. Hahahaha





No comments:

Post a Comment