GOOD FRIDAY, MARCH 30TH, 2018

Just finished attending Good Friday mass at Carmelite Chapel. Now waiting for my cousin to fetch me. Feeling light after the mass. Got to do the veneration of the cross too. Really thank you, God, for giving me this time.

Called my mom too few seconds ago. The celebration of Paschal at our village will be fantastic. They already start doing preparation for today till Sunday. I haven't celebrate Holy Triduum at my village for quite some time. Years, I guess, since am based in this city. Maybe next year or years to come. Hopefully am still breathing by the time. Hehehe

This year too celebrated with my cousin, Aci, and her family. This is the second year, I guess, since I attend at Carmelite. Before this I went to Cathedral. But then, I tried to make my Good Friday more personal, hence I found my place here at Carmelite. It's more to me time. Something like that.

The weather behaves well today. Hopefully it will be sunny and calm for the rest two days till Sunday.

Anyway, have a blessed Good Friday to those who celebrate.


No comments:

Post a Comment