Have a blessed Holy Week (2018), everyone!

Lent almost comes to end..
Good Friday falls on this Friday, March 30th, 2018..

Me? Am feeling sad. I didn't do much this year. Feel like I miss the opportunity to fulfill my duties as a Catholic. Seriously.

Crisis. 

That's what I called it. 

Am just an ordinary human. You can't expect me to be devoted all the time. 

There are times where I just don't have faith, I don't believe in anything. Not even in God. 
There are times where I really holding onto my faith. 
Feeling like a part time Catholic. That's the exact word to describe me and my faith. 
It's like a roller coaster ride. 

I have no ideas why people keep on saying am faithful to my faith. I don't know the "faithful" is referring to what exactly. Even I don't consider myself as one. I know myself very well. 

But I know one thing for sure.

I'm really grateful for what I am today. I always told myself, God loves me too much that He keeps on giving me challenges to test me. Sometimes I failed, and there were times I made through it all. 
As for this year's Lent...........*sigh*

I don't know. You know the purposes of Lent? Go for confessions, doing charities or alms giving, fasting, praying and so on.. So just lets say I only fulfilled maybe one or two of the purposes. You know it was like, before this, I went all out and then suddenly as times passing by, I went down to almost zero. It's kinda sad... Am feeling sad for myself.

Anyway, it's Wednesday. It's Holy Wednesday (Spy Wednesday) today.

It was on this day that Judas betrayed Jesus. Jesus got betrayed, just for that 30 silver pieces.. 
How materials could turn one's to start a betrayal upon someone else....

Isn't it sad? 
What will you give me if I betray Him to you? 

May this be a lesson to us, humans, too. 

And the number 4 always makes my tears rolling down on my face.
"Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?"

Whenever they sing this part during Psalm, I really try hard not to sob.

Have a blessed Holy Week, everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment