My mood for today

I had to part my way with BlackBerry. Sad? Of course. Been using the brand since 2012. Loving the phone very much. The performance of the battery was totally superb. It was totally friendly user. But then the sad thing is that they didn't catch up with apps. I had to make hard decision to change into other brands that could support Whatsapp. Just because of that. Since my work communicates a lot using the app. Hard, huh...

So I got myself a Huawei. Just a mid-range phone. I don't plan to keep it for a long time. Still planning to get the latest BlackBerry. Lets see if I can cope myself with this brand.

Am still on leaves, but I didn't tell anyone about it. I just want to spend my leaves quietly. Without anyone nagging or trying to get me to go for a meet up or hanging loafing around. It's not that am trying to sush people away. I just need my time to be alone, to stay quietly without moving around a lot.

Close friends? Can be counted using fingers. But they are not around. We parted ways because of the nature of our works and life. The last time I met one of them was last year? During her daughter birthday party. After 3 years of not meeting each other. The other one is in Kapit, somewhere in rural area.

Want to know how we keep those friendship alive? And why we consider ourselves close friends?

I normally considered the two my bff. As long as our friendship going on, we never give or put pressure to one another. We catch up with one another when we really have time. It is never like we must or should meet whenever we are in the same town. If we can make it, we shall pop up at your place. Something like that. It is never an issue when we couldn't. No pressure at all. We contact one another when we want to. Sometimes with just a simple text like how are you? Then, silent again. But never pressure one another with something like, why you didn't reply my text or whatsoever.

That's how this friendship still lasting. No pressure. And when we feel like something is going wrong with any of us, the text receives would be like, are you ok there? That's what we called instinct. Weird, huh, the way we maintain our friendship. That's why I never hesitate to call the two my bff.

And me, I seem like an outgoing person, but the real me, am not. Am just an introvert. That's just me. People don't seems to believe because I keep on showing the opposite side. It's a hard thing to do. I keep on showing the opposite side of me because the nature of my job. I often use my leaves to shut myself down from my surrounding. I need to gather my strength back before I go back to my work. Am glad I survive. Of course am just a human. There are always times where am feeling so broken.. I shed tears, I take my time, and then gather myself together again. Stand tall once again.

As an introvert, I don't hate people. It just that it's not on my importance lists. Hard to understand an introvert, isn't it? People mistaken an introvert like me a lot. But am glad that two bff (Eve & Elsie) understood me well. I really thank God for these two. There's another two friends too. These two almost similar to me. I guess that's why I get along well with them. Azie and Catherine. It is like am seeing a mirror. I could see my reflection in them. I guess an introvert spots another introvert very well. 😁😁😁😁

Am on Spotify now. Music is the best theraphy. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment