Thing(s) I did: Part 4- Sawi pahit goreng udang

Today's lunch.
Sayur sawi pahit goreng udang.
I searched on Google the name of the vegetables. You see, am not very good in English. I lost the skill long time ago.
So the other name for sawi pahit is Oriental Mustard (Chinese Mustard, Gai Choy). Something like that.

Recipe and method. I'll just explain the ingredients. I think you can just see the method on the photos below.

Ingredients:
1. Prawns (take away the shell and also the head)
2. Ginger
3. Garlic
4. Chili (optional)
5. Oriental mustard
Prepare everything just like in the photo below.

Next. The method.
Put oil. Heat it. Then pour ingredient 2-4. Stir everything till you can smell the aroma. Then add the prawn. Then the oriental mustard. Done and serve.

Ok. That's all. Will post another one when am free.

No comments:

Post a Comment