To give or not to give... To join or not to join

Ya ya ya... It's one of the simplest thing on earth that a human can do, but I just can't decide. It's tough, hard... To give or not to give, to join or not to join, I will always be the one that people will talk around.. Hot issue! Hahahaha! I don't really give it a damn.... It just that I feel torn in between. If I give and join, I'm afraid that people will say that I'm still into him.. If I say no and not joining, they will probably say that I hate him and still into him... Gossshhhhhhhhhh... That's totally crap. 

Ya, to be honest I feel sorry for myself for having myself related to him. If only I could turn back time, I just want to undo anything.

 I don't hate him, it just that SAYA MENYESAL KERANA MENSIA-SIAKAN ZAMAN DI MANA SAYA SEPATUTNYA BOLEH MENYERLAH DENGAN CEMERLANG IN TERMS OF EDUCATION, MY SOCIAL LIFE AND OTHER THINGS

And I guess, this is the deepest regret that I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment