Fresh starts for this semester


I know... But it didn't start well tho... I have problem with my car.. Errrgghhhhhh... So a bit late to attend the class. So today I am a passenger in my uncle's car.. Wala! Whooaaahhh!!! And went into the class, seeing somewhat 100 plus students waiting for me. And I just didn't know what to do.( I know, I used too much "and" and "so"..) So I just did all the basic things. Taking their attendance, split them into 2 groups, telling them what the do's and what are the dont's in my class. This time I have to be firm so that everything will go well. I love this class because those from Semester February 2013 attends this class. I like their energies. So it will help to balance between them and also the batch from Semester June 2013. You know, there will always the pro's and the con's. Positive vs negative.. The Yin and Yang.

Guess what?! My interview is on this coming Thursday. And I just don't know where to start and how to start. Seeing something that I really want and yet I just don't know where to start. With this attitude, I guess God also won't help me. Dear God, please show me the way. I'm lost.....


No comments:

Post a Comment