September 19, 2013

First class for today was at 8am this morning. And the second class just finished at 2pm.. Gosh, I still have no idea what to teach. Morning was just nice.. I know what to teach, I have the idea but I still need to do revision from the notes that I have. But the second class, Sociology in Education~~~~ I don't remember anything about it. I did learn before but that was 4 years ago.. Can't recall anything...

This one is totally awkward... Goshhhhhh... Awkward yang I can't terima. Hahahaha!! Shitto! Why must it happened here in Malaysia? Hahahaha!! I wonder how, I wonder why... I don't mind at all, I respect everyone. Tapi mulut-mulut rakan-rakan "Gossip Girls" ya nak ku sik berapa berkenan. Kat depan memanglah ok, tapi esok lusa berbisik-bisik mengata orang. Acehhh cehhhhh.... Terkena aku ngan environment nak sik berapa tahun tok demi mencari rezeki. Last year berhoneymoon aku di tempat kerja aku. No one cares and I just love how the environment uplift our inner. Waisehhhhh... Sikap orang Malaysia nak ketara: 1. Suka mengumpat and mengata. Baik di depan, but once you turn your back, they will start to talk.
2. Suka mencampur adukkan hal personal and hal kerja. Damn it coz I don't favor this one at all.
3. Suka menjatuhkan orang yang berada di atas. Kes jeles lah selalunya.
4. And I love myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment