I just realized that....

1... I need to study hard for this coming interview... It's tough.. I browsed around to look for the sample question and also to see the experience of those who went for the interview before... And it left me confused.. Am I doing the right choice for putting this job as my first choice in my application system before?....

2... and here comes Friday. I just noticed that today is Friday. That means I can sleep till noon tomorrow.. And it will be a long weekend till Tuesday (back to work).

3... we can only be friends. I guess it's better to keep it in that way because in that way, I can tell him anything, from A to Z. The feeling keeps on fading away. The moment I thought it fades away, the feeling of wanting to be with him keeps on coming back. It's a platonic love, that's how I define it.

4... I speak well with others whenever they come to me by bringing their positive energies around. If you come to me with this serious face and moody sort of attitude, you will get cold-effect from me too... New word we had learn earlier during the academic meeting was "Cold-Storage".

5... God gives me more blessings and I am totally grateful with the brain that He gave to me. Please continue to guide me, dear God.... And walk beside me always. :)

6... I don't like this situation when I have nothing to do in the office. I have, actually... Doing my filing before the academic weeks start next Thursday. I still haven't received any notes from any of course leaders.

7... I keep on checking our university portal ( my own portal) just to check my students' results. I get worried, I really want to know how they did in their final exams.

8... Sukhoi jets just fled away, above our office building. Rehearsal for this coming Malaysia Day Celebration. It will be a stunning air performance by the Air Force, I guess.. Sukhoi and Hawk will take part this coming Monday.

9... I have nothing to type.. Running off with ideas. By the way, I parked my car far away from my office as I just couldn't stand with the traffic jammed this morning. They closed certain roads for the full rehearsal today. And I was wet because it was raining, but not heavy, and I don't have any umbrellas. *sigh*

10... many conflicts in here. And I just keeping my ears and eyes open wide, and not going to interfere in any personal conflicts arise among them.

11... it's 3 minutes before 5pm. It's time to go home and MY WEEKEND PARADISE BEGINS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment