Not bragging... But I'm totally thankful with this.

Today @ 2.06pm 11th September 2013... I've been sitting for this exam for about 3 times. Only at the 3rd exam I passed. And now stage 2. I got this today.

MOON ZAPPA **** *****
No. KP : 861017******
Tuan/Puan,

PANGGILAN TEMU DUGA PEGAWAI TADBIR DAN DIPLOMATIK GRED M41 (JABATAN PERKHIDMATAN AWAM MALAYSIA)

Dengan segala hormatnya perkara di atas adalah dirujuk.

2.   Tuan/Puan adalah dijemput menghadiri temu duga bagi jawatan yang tersebut di bawah pada tarikh, masa dan tempat temu duga seperti berikut:


TARIKH/MASA KOD JAWATAN TEMPAT TEMU DUGA
26/09/2013
10:00 pagi
1609 PEGAWAI TADBIR DAN DIPLOMATIK GRED M41 PUSAT TEMU DUGA,
SURUHANJAYA PERKHIDMATAN AWAM MALAYSIA,TINGKAT 3
BGN STALLION,SUBLOT 17,ROCK COMMERCIAL CENTRE
BATU 1 1/2,JLN ROCK,93200 KUCHING

*
*
*
*

7.   Sila cetak dan bawa bersama emel ini semasa temu duga sebagai bukti.

*

“BERSAMA MENGGALAS TRANSFORMASI”

Urus Setia Bahagian Pengambilan
b.p Setiausaha
Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam Malaysia
Aras 6-10, Blok C7, Kompleks C,
Pusat Pentradbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan,
62520 PUTRAJAYA.


I'm hoping for the best of it although people keep on telling me the chance is very small. I'll keep on being positive. God is here. If it is really meant to be mine, it will be mine. If not, there will be something else for me. I put my faith on you, God.... I pray for it.

Miraculously, I don't put this on my Facebook. I don't want anyone who knows me know about it except for my family members. But I publish it in here and I realize that the whole world will read it and I am sure, just a few, in other words, I can count those who knows me that reading this page. I feel joy today, with full blessing and feeling blessed and very grateful.

And I'm not bragging... I just want to express and share it with you.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment