It's 9.41am, August 18th, 2013

And it feels like hours... Waiting for our turn to be on duty at 2.00pm today.. The most thing I miss about my old place is where no one really cares about you.. You are freed to wear anything (as long as your dressing is proper and suit your profession), you can do whatever hairstyles that you want, and you have the freedom when doing your work (as long as you don't skip your teaching hours). And the best thing is we really have freedom to do things in our own ways. No one "sebok-sebok" on you... Can't believe it tomorrow will be having the first class. And I am not prepared for it.

And the mark for my students will be released after 26th September 2013. Hopefully it will be going well. Cross finger. And now ( I know, I used the word "and now" frequently...) 



 Now, can give me at least a little space for me to breath? Where no one will look at me with "that type of look" when I do something to my hairstyle? Or dressing? Press the freedom button! The thing here is that they care much about us where sometimes we really need our own space.

No comments:

Post a Comment