September 2013, 30th

A-aaaaaa... Waiting patiently for the person who responsible to key in the mark for my students. I have one more class today at 2pm until 4pm.

And later at 7.30pm, I'll start my Sign Language Class. Should start last week, but due to certain things, I have to postpone till this week. And and and... I just don't know what to do because it's Monday.. (lame excuse).. By the way, my state Sarawak draw in the match with Sime Darby last Saturday. Ya ya ya, I did watch the match on tv.. At the end of this week, will try to get ticket to watch the game at stadium. They play at home this week. Hopefully they will win the match. Cross-finger. They really got the Perak team out from the list. And and and..... They suspected it was already plan by bookie. Never heard something so stupid like that before. Everything that a Sarawakian done (It's either in team, or individual, or the state) seemed to distract other states especially the Semenanjung, except for Johor DT, I guess... Sound racist, haaaaaaaa.....

I'm not trying to fire up the racism thing, but it is totally obvious. Don't know how they see it as a threat to them. Call my mom for a minute.

Everything is fine. She just reached home after went to the clinic for regular check-up for diabetes and hyperventilation.All fine. Glad to hear it.

Oh-now! I really need my father to support me with my tyres, my car tyres.. I can't even afford to buy new ones because of what I earned here. But I feel grateful for I have a job when to compare to other graduates out there. Hopefully father will support me this month. At least support me so that I can change my tyre.. Hehehehe.. It is so costly, around RM205 for one tyres.. I need to change two, so around RM450-480 including the allignment and everything.. Hahahahaha!! I wonder how I can tell everything here, but having difficulty to say it out.. Oh my gosh...... It wouldn't be hard for me if I don't have my car, but car is essential for mobility. And as for me and my case, I need it for me to go to work. How I miss my student's life where I just study, enjoy around and not to worry much on money as I can always have my food at home or just eat Maggi (instant noodles)....

Life is tougher than what it looks like. The more your age increase, the more the unseen things will start to visible to you. What a life....

Out for lunch.

In now. Postponed my class to Thursday. I went to the loo just now to pass urine.. hahahahaha!! Smells like stink bean because I had it yesterday. Ohhhhhh, what a shame!! Malu malu!! Luckily no ones using the loo except for me and my friend.

She screamed," Dik makai petai kah???" (U eat stink beans???)
And me, "Hahahaha! Yaaaaaaa!!! What to do... :) "

This is how the stink bean looks like.. We called it, "PETAI".


And this is how it looks like after you separate the bean from the skin. (Taken from google.. This picture is by PeterTan.com)

And this is how it looks like after been cooked. And it is exactly the same way like my auntie's cooking. I tell you, it really taste gooodddddddd... With those chunky anchovies and squid... Totally superb!


And this is how people normally react when they come into the toilet after you did your business in there. (I took from google... Picture from Superstock.com)

And that's why they called it, "STINK BEAN".
IT TASTES GOOD IN THE  MOUTH, BUT SMELLS PRETTY BAD WHEN YOU DO YOUR "TOILET BUSINESS".


No comments:

Post a Comment