I have.... September 11, 2013

I have nothing to share, nothing to type and I guess I'll be typing another junk after this. Realizing that the cubicle behind me is empty, as the person who owned the cubicle is on leave today, I feel comfortable typing here. No one sees, maaaaaaa.... :)

Later going to send off my friend to the airport. Another one hour to go. Goshhhhhhh.... I was talking to my cousin yesterday about my wedding. Nahhhhh, not getting married that soon...

 I told her, " I guess there will be a slight problem if I were getting married..."

Cousin," Why?"

Me," You know, the reception things and the wedding itself. Our family sangat besar.."

Cousin, " Ya.. and you can't excluded any of them..."

Me," That's why... I guess I'll be having atleast 5 wedding receptions for our side. One will be held in my mom's kampung, one will be at my father's home, one's will be at my foster family's home, one will be at your home, and one will be at hotel.. Hotel oklah.. Everyone will be invited. Those who can't make it to the hotel, they can come to any one of the receptions that we are going to held..."

Cousin, " True.. Don't forget my father's family too.. Anjang abang, usu, Kak Love, Kak Mel, Kak Nora..."

Me, " And that receptions do not include my husband's. I wonder from husband's side, how many reception will be held for us... It's going to take up a lot of costs... Ish ish ish...."

Cousin, " Kasih laki dik, waiiiii...." (which means pity your future husband...)

And we broke into laughed... My goodness, "It's too far grand from any royals wedding or artists..."

But then, when it comes to serious thinking, I really need to held a big wedding ceremony... At least 2 or 3... 2 receptions is a must have, and the 3rd one will be depending on the current situation. It should be one wedding occasion at the church (church wedding) and one for the reception. And the reception will have to be a big event... 

What a life.........

No comments:

Post a Comment