~ Painful Sunday ~

Last week, I didn't go to church, I think.. I couldn't remember.. This week also the same.. Yesterday woke up a bit late.. Tired, I guess.. Pay back those weekdays sleep.. Hehehehe.. Then at 2 pm something went to my friend's house..Haaaaaaaaaa!! Guess what???! I GOT MYSELF A TATTOO!!!!! Hahahahaha!!! Nice design.. Can't take my eyes off it everytime I  look into the mirror.. It's tattooed just below my back right-shoulder.. Hmmmm.. But now still bear with the pain.. Yesterday during the progress, it didn't feel painful.. Just last night, it was bleeding a bit with those clear blood...Couldn't sleep well last night.. Have to be very careful with my sleeping position.. And have to be very careful with my diet too.. At least for a week.. It needs intensive care for this whole week.. Huhuhuhu... A bit fussy to take care of it, but what to do.. 

Regret??? So far, not at all as I thought of doing it since in high school.. Hehehehe.. At least I have one, just for a "token" for myself... Don't have the intention to show it to people actually.. I'm doing it just for myself....

 And I feel just GREAT!! (^_^)

Pictures??? I only took three or four pictures of it.. Will be updating this post again maybe tomorrow or the next day after tomorrow..


No comments:

Post a Comment