I need time and space

Today feel a bit sleepy..dunno why lately so easily get allergy to food especially seafood...due to the weather, I guess..and sensitive skin..and it's just there in the blood too..pity me..guess need to get an injection this week..haven't get any of it this year...last night went to MBO to watch Ombak Rindu..light story board, sad, happily ever after (not really because the sequel will be out soon..)... I cried in the cinema...turned left, turned right, looked back, looked front, everyone was crying..hahahaha..me too, but since I saw people cried, I felt funny and started to laugh..hihihihi..how come???? hehehehe....nevermind, but for the movie, two thumbs up..guess will be going again somewhere in this week to watch it again..ngggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Today working..I need to go to the bank to open up new saving account with new bank because my new workplace requires me to do so..probably will go tomorrow..Me??? I need time to be alone and I need some space..Don't burden me with the question such as "I like u and love u..can u be my girlfriend" and so whatever.. I just don't want to attach and have commitment with people..I just feel so comfortable now..Just don't ruin everything.. This time I'll be a bit selfish toward myself.. I just don't want to take care of people..I want to take care of myself...There will come the time where I can say yes but the case is that I still haven't meet the right one..For now, it will just be me, myself, my work and my friends only..Oh,yaaaaa!! My family too...

No comments:

Post a Comment