....Quiet....

Including today, it's already two days I didn't answer or reply any messages..Feeling so empty, even don't know how to reply messages and what to talk if someone's calling..So, like usual, I don't reply and I don't answer..Unless if it's related to work, then I'll respond..Bad, huh???..hehehe...What to do..This is just me, being the real me.....I will reply if I want to..and I will only answer if I like to talk...

WORK TODAY: I feel sleepy..really wish I was at home right now...sleeping...I guess the medicine that I took last nite made me feel a bit tired and weak...Too bad for me..Not feeling healthy at all..Blood problem, I guess...should have gone to hospital for medical check-up, but didn't go..Don't feel like to go...Should get some sleep later after reach home..

LIFE: I'm hoping that there will be a good news this weekend..this is the only hope..crossing-finger for this one..Amen. Everything goes well so far..hope everything will turn out well next year too...Why I feel so numb since the last two days?....Don't know why....


Just to spice up my day, listening to this song...Making me smile..at least I SMILE than nothing at all....Have good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment