When things are going well for you.....and it's all about BOOKS.

When things are going well for you, be GLAD and when trouble comes, just REMEMBER: " GOD SENDS BOTH HAPPINESS AND TROUBLE, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT..."

Nice, ha...I still keep this on my phone..Whenever I feel sad, I just read it over and over again..and it made me smile again..:) I'm currently on the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"..very classic Bestseller of all time, isn't it..I remember my Physics teacher, Mr.Phang, kept on telling us to read that book when I was in Form 4..Sangat top lah that book during the time ( I was head over heel with Charles Dickens' books during this time)..hehehe..but I never bother to read it until last Saturday..found the book at my friend's cousin's house..Then asked to borrow..hehehe... So far, the book is interesting...and that Kim by Rudyard Kipling, I haven't finish reading it..Terpaksa bah I read that book because of Pandu Puteri..Adoiii!!! I read all the books by Enid Blyton..The best ever, I guess...Hahaha..budak-budak,bah...ngeeeeeeeee :)

See these series by Enid Blyton that I've read, I've completed some series, some not yet:
1.The Naughtiest Girls series
2.The Five Find-Outers
3.The Adventure series
4.The Young Adventures series
5.Five Run Away Together
6.The Famous Five series........

Among those, I've completed the no.6 because the library have all the books for the series..Yeaaahhhh!!! Hahaha!!! Love it the most! The no.3, not completed..sad...huhuhu..I've completed the no.1 too..hehehe..the best Girl's stories ever, I guess..hehehe

I've read all those Nancy Drew too..written by many artistes but the series still among the best..I don't watch the movie because the books are more interesting...The Hardy Boys too..Eeeeeee...I really really love them all..huhuhu...I like Emily Dickinson, her poems..but the problem with her poems is that they are mostly about death..Hah???!!! Seriously, mostly about death..Besides they only found her writings after her death..sangat ironic kannnnnnnn...

By the way, for all my life, the most best writing still goes to Charles Dickens...Yeahhh!!!! Love him very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment