Me, myself and I...my Heart vs. my Brain 5

Facts:

1. I dunno how to eat using chopstick.. seriously say this one.. hahahahaha!!! I did try to use and learn it at home, but so keruk (keruk means keras)... Nak juga cuba guna, but I just cannot laaaaaaaahhhhhh... So, everytime at kedai, kalau nak makan mi, awal-awal me pesan to the tauke, "Beri saya fork and spoon nanti,ok!hehehe.."

2. Manglish!!! I can't get rid of the words like "lah", "ha", "ho", "kan", "leh", "bah",..what else???? I can control the usage of those words when I speak, but if I write or sms, I just can't lah... Feel like something is missing if don't add those words...(^_^)~~~

3. When I say I hate you, sometimes I really mean it...not sometimes, but most of the times... If I don't like something, I just don't like it... Unless something happens that can change my view on seeing and knowing the things... keras hati betulllll.. same thing when I say I feel empty... kepala batu...

4. At this moment, this very moment when I type here, I'm at work..nothing to do,bahhhhh... Feeling so sleepy..teringin jak hati eksen eksen tumbang, pas ya terus tido..hahahaha!!! Good idea to practic at home, but not at work... Please laaaaaa........

5. My heart wants to tell many things but my brain just does not want to cooperate.. My brain says,"Tired lah to compose all the sentences and words.. You think easy,haaaa???"
My heart replies,"Please laaaaaaa...."
My brain says,"Taik ko tok...huh..."
There goes the two.... Sikda juak hasil benda nak ditaip...

6. My heart wants to listen to ballad songs, but my brain keeps on singing that Neon Trees - Your Surrender....

Before I mencarut entah apa apa, baik I log out....

No comments:

Post a Comment