~~~Nahhhhh..back for good..on the blog...~~~

Good evening.....~~~
Very formal, isn't it????..Well... I just don't know how to start and where to start... Have something to tell, I guess..Started my days at school since the last three days.. First day at school was on the 3rd January 2012..Attended the school meetings from 8.30am until 4pm.. What a long hours to go...Hmmmm
then on the 4th of January 2012, we had this Parents-Teachers Meeting, welcoming the students and their parents.. A bit shocked because the environment was totally different..can't tell much about it..went back at 4.15pm..
Then today, 5th January 2012, supposed to start the lesson but due to certain issues, just did the ice breaking with students and some Maths games...hehehehe..Went home at 4.15pm..My routine after school?? Ya, WELCOME BACK, MOON ZAPPA!!!! Ngeeeeeeeee:)
After back from school, went to bed, woke at 7pm, take shower dinner and everything..then doing some revision on what to teach on the next day..then go to sleep again..Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!... Between sleep and eating, I choose SLEEP!!! That's wonderful.. It feels like heaven...
                                                                      Just like this song...


And I called my mum today..It's her birthday..hahahahaha..funny because this is the first time I wished her Happy Birthday..and she laughed..Awkward moment!!!! Gonna buy her pizza this weekend..ngeeeeeeeee :)

1 comment: