Tough situations build strong people

I was so pissed last night.
You see, whenever I take my bath, I always have my BlackBerry with me. I listen to music using it. So like always, I went to bath last night with my BlackBerry.

I placed it on the top of the water tank of the loo.
I was sitting on the toilet bowl, oh goshhhh.
Do I have to explain really detail on this???

Ya, it was like that, when my phone suddenly vibrated and the next thing I knew, it hit my back and dropped directly into the toilet bowl. And it all happened while I was doing my number two. Get it??

Oh grossss

I was dumbfounded by that. I just freeze, staring blankly ahead at the wall. Didn't know what to do. I just got up and stared at the toilet bowl thinking whether to save the phone or to just flush it down.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I just picked the phone as quickly as I could, then washed it many many times using whatever shower cream, shampoo I have.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Tears rolling down on my face. Seriously. It was dead. My BlackBerry is dead.
Already dead.
My BlackBerry.
I remember washing it last night, I took out the sim card and threw it away. I tried to dry my phone. Damn it.

Why oh why

And this morning I found out BlackBerry Key2 is already release.
Isn't this like a prophecy for me to buy the latest BlackBerry? At least that was what my friend told me when I told her about this incident.
I just hate using the latest phone I have now.
Maybe BlackBerry isn't the same as the previous BlackBerry with BB10, but it still carries the name, the label.
How I wish BlackBerry phone still carries its BB10 together... It makes my life easier. Seriously.

*Update*
Remember when I told about my student on my previous post? About her family, her father who was bedridden after getting a stroke and needed to get a surgery as soon as possible? She's doing my subject this semester. And sad news, her father passed away one or two weeks ago after the surgery. When I asked her, he died in coma or did he regain his conscious after the surgery?
She said, no, he did not. He died in coma. I felt sad hearing that. But I guess, she shouldn't feel sad because she already fulfill her duty as a child. I told her, condolence. So now it's time for her to focus on her study. I hope she will always stay strong with whatever things she has to go through.

(Source: Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment