Inikan Raya 2018 (Late post)

Raya was like 3 or 4 weeks ago. But I was unable to update anything. Lazy, I guess. These were all photos taken during Raya. I don't even have time to mark those photos. So please don't download and misuse the photos.

At home
I don't think we have proper photos this year
Lolololol




Relatives visiting
I didn't take proper photos too this year
They are all relatives
#BigFamily

The sisters

See the frames on the wall
Senget. Hahahaha.  
That was all my nephew's doing

The eldest son from my father's side



Me and my aunties and my cousins
And of course all cats that we have at home. 
Kucing also want to raya maaaaa

The lovebird

The two siblings and cats


Sabotage! 
Look at my cousin wiping her son's face. Hahahaha

Finally we got the sight of my nieces. All this while, nephews. But during Raya, nieces kompom ada.

Me and the youngest cousin of my auntie's

Meet Siam, everyone.
🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

Me and my youngest auntie from my father's side

Ok. That were all happened at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment